Snapping out of the relaxed summer routine can take a few day to get used to.
Here are a few tips to help parents ease into the Back to School Routine.
- Set up a bedtime and wake-up routine in advance and stick with it.
- Get to know new teachers.
- Plan healthy lunches and snacks the night before to save time in the morning.
- Organize clothes the night before. This will also make your morning routine less hectic.
- Talk to your kids about bullying, drugs and related peer pressure topics.
AND NOW FOR THE FUN PART!!
Post YOUR “First Day Back to School” Photos!
Today’s kids are so lucky! They’ll have tons of adorable “First Day of School” photos to look back on. When I was in school we didn’t have camera phones and usually had to wait until “School Picture Day” to get our annual school photos.
Here are a few of my old school pics…..
And so it begins….Kindergarten. Sitting wearing red.
First Grade…. that’s me, bottom row/2nd wearing pink pants.
3rd Grade. I’m the red head seated in the second row.
Not sure about these two….probably 2nd & 3rd grades. How ’bout that hair though….
High School, 10th grade, Geometry Class.
Share YOUR “Back to School” Pics (Past or Present) in the comments!
I hope you all have a fabulous school year!